UPPER TAMAKOSHI HYDROPOWER LIMITED
UPPER TAMAKOSHI HYDROELECTRIC PROJECT
Invitation for Bids
Construction of Police Station Building at Gongar , Bigu-1, Dolakha
Contract Identification No: UTKHEP/CW/NCB-04-074/75
Date of first publication: 28th Falgun, 2074
1. The Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Limited has allocated own funds for Upper Tamakoshi Hydroelectric Project ~ and intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract for Construction of Police Station Building at Gongar Bigu-1, Dolakha( Contract Ref No: UTKHEP/CW/NCB-04-074/75). Bidding is open to all eligible Nepalese Bidders. The estimated amount of the work is 13,655,769.16 (Inclusive VAT)
2. The Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Limited, Upper Tamakoshi Hydroelectric Project invites sealed bids or electronic bids from eligible bidders for the Construction of Police Station Building at Gongar Bigu-1, Dolakha ( Contract Ref No: UTKHEP/CW/NCB-04-074/75 under National Competitive Bidding procedures. Only eligible bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
General Construction Experience shall be at least 5 years prior to the applications submission deadline.
Minimum Work experience of similar size and nature: NRS 10.9 Million (Inclusive VAT).
Minimum Average Annual Construction Turnover of the best 3 years within the last 10 years: NRs 14.0 Million (Inclusive VAT).
The Bidder must demonstrate access to, or availability of, financial resources such as liquid assets, lines of credit, and other financial means, other than any contractual advance payments to meet the cash flow of NRs. 3.3 Million.
3. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Limited, Annapurna Marga, Bishnudhan Niwas, Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu, Phone Tel. No.: +977-1-4420268, 4420295, Fax No.: 977-1-4412569 and Email: email@example.com and Upper Tamakoshi Hydroelectric Project, Gongar, Dolakha, Phone Tel. No.: +977-1-413001, 413005, Fax No.: 994490005 or may visit office website www.tamakoshihydro.org.np and www.nea.org.np
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased from the office Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Limited, Annapurna Marga, Bishnudhan Niwas, Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu, and the office of Upper Tamakoshi Hydroelectric Project, Gongar, Dolakha by eligible Bidders on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of company/firm registration certificate, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NRs. 5,000.00 (Rupees Five Thousand) by a Bank voucher of the amount deposited in Current Account No.:-9701017500012 of NABIL Bank Limited in favor of the UTKHPL till 27th Chaitra, 2074.
Bidder who chooses to submit their bid electronically may purchase the hard copy of the bidding documents as mentioned above or may down load the bidding documents for e-submission from Nepal Electricity Authority & rsquos Web Site www.nea.org.np. Bidders, submitting their bid electronically, should deposit the cost(as specified above) of bidding document in the UTKHPL & rsquos current Account no: 9701017500012 in Nabil Bank Limited, Nepal and the scanned copy (pdf format) of the Bank deposit voucher shall be uploaded by the bidder at the time of electronic submission of the bids.
5. Pre-bid meeting shall be held at Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Limited, Annapurna Marga, Bishnudhan Niwas, Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu, at 2:00 PM on 15th Chaitra, 2074.
6. Sealed or electronic bids must be submitted to the office Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Limited, Annapurna Marga, Bishnudhan Niwas, Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu by hand/courier or through Nepal Electricity Authority website www.nea.org.np. on or before 12:00 Noon, 28th Chaitra, 2074. Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
7. The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders'representatives who choose to attend at 2:00 PM, 28th Chaitra, 2074 at the office of Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Limited Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu. Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security or scanned copy of the bid security in pdf format in case of e-bid, amounting to a minimum of NRS 350,000.00 which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid.
8. If the last date of purchasing and /or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
9. The number of partners in Joint Venture (JV) is limited to three and share of minor partner in the Joint Venture shall not be less than 20 % while share of lead partner shall not be less than 51%. The Bid Security of a JV must be in the name of the Joint Venture submitting the Bid.
10. Bidders are advised to visit site and assess the actual site conditions before submitting the bid at their own cost.
11. The Employer reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning any reason, whatsoever.
12. UTKHPL shall not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by Bidders in connection with the preparation and submission of Bids.
Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Limited (UTKHPL)
Bishnudhan Niwas, Annapurna Marga
Gyaneswor, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel. No.: 977-1-4420268, 4420295, 049-413007,413005, 413002
Fax No.: 977-1-4412569(Kathmandu), 994490005 (Gongar) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org