Date of First publication: Ashad 14, 2074
1. The Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Limited has allocated own funds for Upper Tamakoshi Hydroelectric Project and intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract for Construction of School Building of Gaurishankar Higher Secondary School at Bigu-9, Jagat, Dolakha( Contract Ref No: UTKHEP/CW/NCB-03-073/74).Bidding is open to all eligible Nepalese and Foreign Bidders.
2. The Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Limited, Upper Tamakoshi Hydroelectric Project invites sealed bids or electronic bids from eligible bidders for the Construction of School Building of Gaurishankar Higher Secondary School at Bigu-9, Jagat, Dolakha( Contract Ref No: UTKHEP/CW/NCB-03-073/74)under National Competitive Bidding procedures.
Only eligible bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
General Construction Experience shall be at least 5 years prior to the applications submission deadline.
Minimum Work experience of similar size and nature: NRS 10.8 Million ( Exclusive VAT).
Minimum Average Annual Construction Turnover of the best 3 years within the last 10 years: NRs 18.0 Million (Exclusive VAT).
The Bidder must demonstrate access to, or availability of , financial resources such as liquid assets, lines of credit, and other financial means, other than any contractual advance payments to meet the cash flow of NRs. 4.0 Million.
3. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Limited, Annapurna Marga, BishnudhanNiwas, Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu, Phone Tel. No.: +977-1-4420268, 4420295, Fax No.: 977-1-4412569 and Email: email@example.com and Upper Tamakoshi Hydroelectric Project, Gongar, Dolakha, Phone Tel. No.: +977-1-413001, 413005, Fax No.: 977-1-413002or may visit office website www.tamakoshihydro.org.np and www.nea.org.np
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased from the office Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Limited, Annapurna Marga, BishnudhanNiwas, Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu, and the office of Upper Tamakoshi Hydroelectric Project, Gongar, Dolakha by eligible Bidders on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of company/firm registration certificate, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NRs. 5,000.00 (Rupees Five Thousand) by a Bank voucher of the amount deposited in Current Account No.:-9701017500012 of NABIL Bank Limited in favor of the UTKHPL till Shrawan 12, 2074. If so requested, the Bidding Documents can also be sent by post/courier services upon payment of additional cost of NRs.2000.00 (Rupees Two Thousand).However, the Employer will not be responsible for delay or non-delivery of the documents so sent.
Bidder who chooses to submit their bid electronically may purchase the hard copy of the bidding documents as mentioned above or may down load the bidding documents for e-submission from Nepal Electricity Authority’s Web Site www.nea.org.np. Bidders, submitting their bid electronically, should deposit the cost(as specified above) of bidding document in the UTKHPL’s current Account no: 9701017500012 in Nabil Bank Limited, Nepaland the scanned copy (pdf format) of the Bank deposit voucher shall be uploaded by the bidder at the time of electronic submission of the bids.
5. Pre-bid meeting shall be held at Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Limited, Annapurna Marga, BishnudhanNiwas, Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu, at 2:00 PM on Shrawan 2, 2074.
6. Sealed or electronic bids must be submitted to the office Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Limited, Annapurna Marga, BishnudhanNiwas, Gyaneshwor, Kathmanduby hand/courier or through Nepal Electricity Authority website www.nea.org.np. on or before 12:00 Noon, Shrawan 13, 2074.Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
7. The bidswill be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at 2:00 PM, Shrawan 13, 2074at the office of Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Limited Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu. Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security or scanned copy of the bid security in pdf format in case of e-bid,amounting to a minimum of NRS 350,000.00 which shall be valid for 30 daysbeyond the validity period of the bid.
8. If the last date of purchasing and /or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
9. The number of partners in Joint Venture (JV) is limited to three and share of minor partner in the Joint Venture shall not be less than 20 % while share of lead partner shall not be less than 51%. The Bid Security of a JV must be in the name of the Joint Venture submitting the Bid
10. Bidders are advised to visit site and assess the actual site conditions before submitting the bid at their own cost.
11. The Employer reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning any reason, whatsoever.
12. UTKHPL shall not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by Bidders in connection with the preparation and submission of Bids.
Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Limited (UTKHPL)
BishnudhanNiwas, Annapurna Marga
Gyaneswor, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel. No.: 977-1-4420268, 4420295
Fax No.: 977-1-4412569 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
www.tamakoshihydro.org.np & www.nea.org.np